Apollo Clinics are multi-speciality clinics run by Apollo Health & Lifestyle Limited (AHLL), a subsidiary of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited (AHEL). AHLL is one of the largest players in the retail healthcare segment in India.
Apollo Clinic is committed to not only providing consistently superior quality health care services but also addressing the day to day health care needs of the family. To maximise convenience.
and comfort, Apollo Clinic in an integrated model and offers facilities for Specialist Consultation, Diagnostics and Preventive Health Checks, all under one roof.
Apollo Clinic - Zoo Road is equipped with the latest diagnostic machinery which will not only give accurate results but will also save time and create immense customer convenience for the customers.
Our mission is to bring healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual. We are committed to the achievement and maintenance of excellence in education, research and healthcare for the benefit of humanity.
Monday - Saturday
08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Services We Offer
Healthcare facilities have a very important role in improving the quality of life of people. With a greater health awareness and consciousness there is a rising demand for a better healthcare facilities and and services. Apollo Clinic Zoo Road is a single point solution for patients that offers diagnostic consultation and facilities under the same roof.
As a fast, affordable alternative to emergency room care for patients with non-life-threatening conditions, urgent care medical clinics offer people a convenient treatment option.
No, the doctors are available as per pre-determined consultation hours. The relevant information can be checked from our website https://apollocliniczooroad.com
Yes. When you book our service, a trained phlebotomist will visit your home or workplace, as per your choice and collects samples.
Here’s a checklist of items you should be carrying:
- List of symptoms you’ve been having and its characteristics such as how long has it been, what does it entail, etc.
- Any recent (<1 year) medical tests such as blood tests, urine tests, etc.
- If you have any existing medical conditions, bring along your prescription and related medical information.
- Information about your family history.
Depending on the genetic & environmental cause of diabetes, there are different types of diabetes:
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus: This is an autoimmune disorder where the insulin secreting cells of the pancreas gets destroyed due to an inappropriate response of the defense system. As a result insulin production from the pancreas stops. It is seen most commonly in young children and was previously known as juvenile diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Insulin resistance is a condition in which the cells do not respond normally to insulin. Insulin resistance results in decreased absorption of glucose into the cells. Insulin resistance in combination with a partial deficiency of insulin secretion from pancreas is believed to be responsible for development of type 2 diabetes. It was previously a disease which was limited to adults but now it is common in people of all ages including children.
- Gestational diabetes mellitus occurs due to hormonal changes during pregnancy and is usually resolved after the delivery.