Dr Sandeep Satsangi – Hepatology & Liver Transplantation
Dr. Sandeep Satsangi is a distinguished Senior Hepatologist affiliated with Apollo Hospitals in Bangalore. With a wealth of experience and expertise in the field of hepatology and offers his valuable consultation services at Apollo Clinic Zoo Road, Chitraban Enclave.
Dr. Satsangi is dedicated to providing comprehensive care and guidance for patients dealing with liver-related issues. His commitment to excellence in healthcare makes him a trusted choice for those seeking specialized hepatic care.
Specialty and Areas Of Interest
- Complex Hepatobiliary conditions
- Non alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Alcoholic liver diseases
- Cirrhosis of liver
- Acute liver failure
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Senior Resident – Department of Hepatology, P.G.I Chandigarh (2014-2017)
- Consultant – Department of Hepatology and Liver transplantation, BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore, India (2017-2019)
- Consultant – Department of Hepatology and Liver transplantation, Apollo Hospital, Bangalore, India (July 2019- Present)
Awards And Achievements
- M.B.B.S : Distinction in subjects – Pharmacology, Ophthalmology, Microbiology, Social and Preventive Medicine, Paediatrics.
- M.D – Internal Medicine : Best outgoing student 2011 M.D batch.
- First rank in Cardiology-Respiratory medicine exam.
- First prize in the M.D intercollegiate quiz competition (2013) held at Cochin, India.
- D.M – Hepatology : Topped D.M Hepatology exam held at PGI, Chandigarh in December 2016.